Miller Products and Supply Company is looking for the right Inside Sales Representative to join its sales staff.
- Assist customers with sales of concrete and masonry related items along with many other construction materials.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer.
- Meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Continually improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Communication: Both strong listening and communication skills are crucial as an Inside Sales Rep. Successful salespeople know when to talk and when to listen.
- Mathematical: Proficient mathematical skills are necessary. Salespeople will often have to calculate volume, square footage, percentages, and sales prices.
- Teamwork: Sales representatives work in a team environment.
- Knowledge: Understanding of construction materials and practices is a plus.
Benefits include competitive pay negotiable based on aptitude and experience, vacation and sick time earned after one year, and paid holidays.