We are currently seeking a Programmer Analyst to join our Programming Team here at CU*Answers!
The Programmer Analyst is responsible for responsible for writing readable, maintainable code, testing and debugging assigned projects on the IBMi system. When projects are custom work for specific credit unions, work closely with other departments to ensure end user goals are met.
This role uses all forms of RPGLE including free form and embedded SQL RPGLE, CLLE, DDL, and DDS.
- High School graduate or equivalent is required.
- Two-year degree in business-related field or equivalent work-related experience is required.
- Well-versed in RGPLE, CLLE, DDL, SQL, and modular coding.
- Knowledge of other computer systems and data storage types.
- Basis understanding of communications for use in data transmissions.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with sensitive or confidential data.