- Handles finished product ‘off the presses’ when the process requires a press helper.
Additional Responsibilities can include:
- Monitors quality & quantity of product during rewind/banding.
- Produces and verifies finished rolls/cut and fan-folded, per customer specifications.
- Identifies finished product, as specified, & delivers to Shipping for wrapping, ensuring no damage or deterioration.
- Shrink wraps finished rolls; Packages and delivers to Shipping.
- Packages & identifies product in-line, as specified.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- General computer skills.
- Manufacturing experience is strongly desired
- Solid mathematical abilities, including calculating simple measurements.
- Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries as the position works with moving mechanical parts.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Able to stand, sit, reach and light lifting