We are looking for a Full-Stack Software Developer with experience with multiple modern programming languages, and who can quickly learn new languages and technology stacks. You will work directly with business leaders and product owners to understand their vision and help bring it to life by leveraging existing systems and building custom software solutions using modern technologies..
Our ideal candidate is a developer is excited and willing to learn new languages and disciplines, e.g., DevOps, cloud infrastructure, building APIs one day - Machine Learning and AI the next, etc. We are looking for a team player who wants to be involved in projects from planning to execution. They will want to be part of a growing team and help our clients transform the way they do business.
If you have excellent software development skills and a passion for both greenfield applications and extending existing systems, we would like to meet you.
- Work directly with product owners, developers, and designers to identify new features
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Writing clean code to develop functional web, mobile, and business applications
- Use cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers, designers, and architects to integrate user experience elements
- Reside in and be legally eligible to work in the United States
- At least 18 years old
- Able to work in the EST timezone for meetings and collaboration
- Experience working with 2 or more of the following languages: C#, Python, Angular, Typescript, Java
- Experience with Azure, Sharepoint, MS Power Apps, Machine Learning, and AI
- Experience working with database systems such as PostgreSQL, Mariah DB, SQL Server, Dynamo, Neptune, etc.
- Experience with web development, Single Page Apps, API’s, and web services
- Experience with CI/CD and build pipelines
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to work remotely and use conference and collaboration tools effectively
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or relevant work experience
Why work with us
- Fun, collaborative, remote-friendly environment
- Work remotely from anywhere in North American time zones
- Enjoy writing code and working with a team who is focused on delivering results and using technology to drive business outcomes
About Augusto Digital
Augusto designs and develops custom software solutions.
We care about the business outcome as much as the technology problem.
We don't just focus on software projects. We work with our clients to create digital systems to grow and streamline our business. Our approach helps our clients design and develop systems using a product mindset and agile practices. That process begins with aligning on the outcomes their investment must produce and then providing a strong team with a proven process to execute - that’s where you come in.
If you have questions please email email@example.com