Our CNAs are more than just caregivers, they are friends and companions. They build relationships with our patients and families while providing assistance with daily living tasks like eating meals and laying down for bed. Our CNAs are uniquely positioned to notice changes in mood and behavior that is key in helping our clinical team recognize potential medical issues. You will know your patients so well that you will know when something is not right. Our CNAs are a critical component of our clinical nursing team.
How you will help people every day:
- You will promote hospitality and excellent customer service in our every daily interaction with our guests, their families, and visitors. Through kind words and encouragement, you will promote a positive, healthy environment in which to heal and thrive.
- You will perform and document patient care using the individualized care plans as a guide. Bathing and all activities of daily living related care, such as skin care, preventative and supportive care, routine morning and evening mouth care, shaving, and dressing.
- You will perform and document nutritional intake, blood pressure, TPRs, catheter care, bowel/bladder training, weights, turning, positioning, range of motion, and ambulation.
- You will support physical, psychological, occupational, speech, restorative and recreational therapies by positively encouraging and promoting continued well-being.
- You will observe and report, as necessary, significant changes in routine or condition as appropriate to your nursing team