Title: Videographer - Editor
Type: Full Time
Location: Detroit, MI
Beasley Media Group-Detroit has a rare opportunity. Our growing Digital Department is seeking a passionate and highly motivated digital creator to join our team as a Videographer-Editor. You will be working in a fast-paced and rewarding environment, designing materials for our local brands – 101 WRIF, 105.1 The BOUNCE, 94.7 WCSX, 105.9 KISS-FM, Detroit PRAISE Network, and The ROAR, and for our advertisers.
Can you capture a brand story with video in 90 seconds? 15 seconds? How about just 6 seconds? We’re looking for an innovative videographer who ‘gets’ video TODAY, understands the nuances of video production for various social platforms, and knows how to build an effective video story with and without audio. Video projects will include shooting, editing, and post-production of various short-form projects, including events, performances, personalities, commercial assets, artist interviews, event recaps, and social videos.
- Pre-production – meeting with stakeholders internal & external, discussing goals, storyboarding ideas
- Production – setting up lighting, sets, and shooting video
- Post-production – video editing, graphics, and audio correction
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- 1-2 years of video production experience working within broadcast or digital media or as an in-house producer working for agencies or brands. We will consider candidates working toward degrees who possess strong media portfolios showing examples of their video production and editing work.
- Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effects, Spark, and InDesign
- Proficiency with DSLR and Studio Cameras, Lighting, and Green Screen
- Experience producing video specifically for Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Live audio mixing experience is helpful
- Incredibly high attention to detail - errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Working with diverse audiences while collaborating with internal and external partners
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ideal candidates will have schedule flexibility given the nature of our business. Some nights and weekends will be required.
Beasley Media Group maintains a mandatory COVID 19 vaccination policy subject to its accommodation obligations under federal law.
E-mail cover letter, resume and examples of your work to: DetroitJobs@bbgi.com.
No Phone Calls Please.
(Applicants should indicate the Job Posting source.)
Last Date for Consideration: Until Filled
Beasley Media Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.