Role and Responsibilities
· Knowledgeable about government and industry regulations in the relevant geographical areas that Bandit Industries operates.
· Communicates with regulatory bodies regularly to stay updated on any regulatory changes, certificate expirations, or anything that would impact production and assist supporting product lines adjust and transition processes to comply with the new standards.
· Work with Product Managers to determine and interpret applicable standards.
· Creates procedures and guidelines to ensure compliance with regulations.
· Review technical file documentation for completeness prior to product release date.
· Organize and maintain agency related documentation, including product test reports, certifications, and registrations.
· Review product requirements for inclusion of proper standards and regulations.
· Review product manuals and other literature to ensure agency listings are included properly.
· Conduct continuous improvement initiatives to assess the effectiveness of the current regulatory program.
· Maintain compliance of current product lines as new standards and regulations emerge.
· Conduct final machine reviews to ensure compliance before shipment.
· Assist the ongoing Risk Assessment process and document the findings.
Essential Job Functions/Physical Demands
· Active Listening
· Problem Solving
· Strong Written and Verbal Communication
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
· Employee is frequently required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Employee is frequently required to used hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls.
· Employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
· Employee is occasionally required to talk or hear
· While performing the duties of this job, employees occasionally work near moving mechanical parts or in outside weather conditions.
· Employees are occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals
· Noise level in the work environment is usually noisy.
· Engineering experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
· 3+ year working in an Engineering role. Preferred working in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience with various engineering software, including Solid Edge and office software like Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to read tape measure
· Small team management
· Ability to read blueprints