Role and Responsibilities
• Sustains accurate inventory in the parts warehouse by strict adherence to inventory processes
• Conducts root cause analysis of daily cycle counts
• Create and sustain a measurement system for determining what issues/processes are impacting inventory accuracy
• Creates and sustains processes for a parts location strategy.
• Creates and sustains processes supporting re-slotting in accordance with usage reports
• Makes determinations on stock/no stock for backordered parts as well as ship directs
• Ability to teach co-workers inventory processes pertaining to their functions
• Utilize team members as resources to fill in gaps of technical knowledge.
• Work with Purchasing, Parts Manufacturing, and Warehouse management to develop parts inventory and supply chain pipeline to support accurate lead time and replenishment of parts inventory.
• Understands and plays a lead role in developing annual strategic plans for parts inventory
• Coordinate with various departments and vendor/customer to ensure a smooth delivery process.
• Meet or exceed annual inventory goals.
• Detail oriented.
• Motivated, goal oriented, persistent, and skilled at inventory process.
• High level of initiative and ability to work well in a team environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Essential Job Functions
• Data Entry
• Sitting for extended periods.
• Able to lift minimum of 20lbs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Customer Service Oriented
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in related industry/ warehouse environment required
• One year experience operating forklifts
• High attention to detail
• Proficient in AccountMate & Infotrac
• 3+ years of successful experience in parts inventory control
• 3+ years of successful experience in warehouse operations