Role and Responsibilities
· Must be able to follow machine specifications for paint taping equipment.
· Can properly operate all systems related to the equipment washing.
· Maintain and repair all paint room equipment
· Ability to prepare unit for paint process, washing, masking, etc
· Pay close attention to detail and identify problem areas, touch up flaws, etc
· Examining finished product to ensure they meet specifications required
· Must use proper personal safety equipment as required for this position
· Maintain and follow all safety operating procedures
Essential Job Functions/Physical Demands
· The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and use buddy system or equipment for heavier weights.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
· Employee is required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Employee is required to used hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
· Employee is required to reach with hands and arms.
· Employee is required to talk or hear
· While performing the duties of this job, employees work near moving mechanical parts or in outside weather conditions.
· Employees are exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals
· Noise level in the work environment is usually high.
· Ability to read tape measure
· Ability to read blueprints
· High School Diploma