Role and Responsibilities
· This job description is a general overview of the position, it is not to be all inclusive of responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
· Medium to high level design work as assigned
· Work with production teams to identify and correct manufacturing design issues
· Handle Design changes and New Designs as assigned
· Fulfill ECR Request as Assigned
· Review and oversee work coming from Level 2 Engineers
· Create and Maintain Hydraulic Plumbing Diagrams as assigned
· Work directly with engineering staff to produce drawings and bills of material from sketches, existing drawings, electronic images, along with written and verbal descriptions
Essential Job Functions/Physical Demands
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
· Sitting for extended periods of time
· Employee is required to walk, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Employee is required to used hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
· Employee is required to reach with hands and arms.
· Employee is required to talk or hear
· While performing the duties of this job, employees work near moving mechanical parts or in outside weather conditions.
· Employees are exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes, toxic or caustic chemicals
· Noise level in the while in production environment is noisy
· High School Diploma
· 1-2 Years’ Experience- Degree Required
· 3-5 Years’ Experience- Technical Certification
· 5 Years’ Experience- No education requirements
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
· Trade or Technical School certification in related field of study
· Solid Edge or other design program experience