Analyzes and translates customer demand into supply of required goods by scheduling production activity for the manufacturing operations, inventory levels, component material supply, production capacity, and manufacturing capabilities - to determine the optimal short and long term production plans for the manufacturing operation.
- Creates feasible MPS schedules to drive long-term component demand.
- Supports work order fill rate metric, fill rate units to customer metric, and OTC metric through the creation of feasible short-term schedules for component and finished good products using information from MRP, customer orders, and capacity information.
- Communicates with customer service, purchasing, floor supervision and quality to accomplish the above and advise of/resolve any issues with the above.
- Processes improvements to reduce the cost of support functions for scheduling and delivery time to customer as assigned.
- Reporting and distribution of production information as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3 to 5 years' experience.
- APICS certification preferred.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment