P.I.E. Management LLC, a local staffing company, is hiring for a local municipality’s Parks and Recreation Department. We need at least 20 individuals to start the first week of April and work until the middle of November in the City Parks of Grand Rapids.
This is manual and basically unskilled seasonal work involving park facilities' routine cleaning and maintenance. Work is performed under the guidance of a designated supervisor with some independence in the work routine.
* Rake leaves
* Stripe ballfields
* Keep restrooms clean
* Empty trash recepticles in park
* Do all jobs supervisor requests
Necessary Qualifications include:
- Must be 18 years old
- Must possess a valid MI driver’s license
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must possess high school diploma or GED
Hours: 7-3:30 (half-hour unpaid lunch)
Days Worked - Monday through Friday