P.I.E. Management L.L.C., a local staffing company has an IMMEDIATE, for one (1) employee to work for a local municipality. This position is second shift paying $20.00 but could go up to $25.00 (with $1.00 shift premium) for the person with the right skills.
The ideal person may be offered first shift.
The job description is as follows:
- Diagnosing and participating in preventative maintenance, inspection, and repairs to all types of heavy motor equipment with a variety of gasoline and diesel engines
- Coordinating repair and routine maintenance on heavy equipment
- Order and install parts as needed
- May operate wrecker to assist in towing disabled equipment
- Other required maintenance-related tasks as assigned
- Two years of experience in performing heavy equipment mechanical repair and maintenance; or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Preferred license or certification:
- Preferred CDL Class A with N Endorsement
- Preferred ASE Certifications
- Preferred State License