1st and 2nd shifts available
We love what we do! At Aspen Surgical we live our values of Customer Focus, Accountability, Collaboration, Innovative Spirit, and Integrity every day. This caring dedication creates and builds exceptional products that drive the industry standard making a real and lasting impact on people’s lives around the world. We strive to be the best, while providing the tools, resources, and support needed to set our team members up for success. Do you want to be appreciated for your hard work? Be a member of a dynamic, fast-growing organization? View your job as a joy rather than a burden? Then we have a position for you!
Aspen Surgical offers competitive benefits on Day One including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K with company match as well as annual merit increases and discretionary annual bonus potential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned
- Accurately and efficiently picks, packs, and ships product, meeting all established productivity and quality goals in place for the current process.
- Supports the shipment of products produced or destined for sale to our customer base
- Reports quality concerns of product to supervisor or team leader
- Maintains 5S work environment-cleanliness and organization
- Operates Powered Industrial Trucks, pallet jacks, and other heavy equipment in a safe manner at all times
- Attends proper safety training sessions as required and wears PPE in designated areas
- Proactively solves problems within own work area
- Understands and properly completes daily safety checks of PIT
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Ability to do basic to intermediate mathematical operations as part of daily work
- Proficient in verbal and written communication with the ability to read and understand work instructions
- Able to navigate Microsoft Office programs without assistance
- Must be able to obtain PIT license and operate machinery in a safe manner such as:
- V-Mast Forklift
- Power Jack
- Order Picker
- Reach Truck
- Tugger/Pack Mule
- This includes passing written test and driving test for PIT
NOTE: The inability to perform any of the following physical requirements does not preclude an applicant from consideration unless, following an individualized analysis, it is determined that the physical requirement is an essential job function and the applicant is unable to perform such function with or without reasonable accommodation
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to stand, sit, walk, and talk or hear
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Normal or corrected vision abilities required include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Valid Driver’s License or proof of a passing, recent vision exam required
- Normal or corrected hearing abilities