Coach is a global fashion house founded in New York in 1941. Inspired by the vision of Creative Director Stuart Vevers and the inclusive and courageous spirit of our hometown, we make beautiful things, crafted to last-for you to be yourself in.
Coach is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global house of brands committed to stretching what's possible.
A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visitpage to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
The Sales Support Associate role is an integral part of the store's overall success and efficiency; demanding direct attention to our brand commitment when servicing our customers. Leaving a lasting impression on our customers through friendly, efficient interactions at our cash wrap and a well-maintained sales floor. Accurate and effective work, supporting the flow of product from the moment of receipt through the point of sale is essential to this role.
Sample of tasks required of role:
* Greeting the customer with a smile and with eye contact and offering your name
* Interact genuinely and naturally with the customer
* Read cues and determine customers' needs
* Conduct email/name capture, where permitted by law
* Maintain accuracy when operating POS
* Maintain cash wrap organization and cleanliness
* Suggest multiple add-ns and sell gift cards
* Maintain cash and POS media accurately and in compliance with Coach policy
* Create lasting impression by genuinely thanking customer and provide reason to return
* Represent Coach brand appropriately
STOCKROOM / WAREHOUSE:
* Receive shipment and transfers
* Notify Store Management when new product arrives
* Scan cartons/transfers, verifying store information is correct
* Communicate all discrepancies to Store Management
* Process shipment/transfers according to Coach standards and timeframes
* Organize and clean stock room daily; to include offsite / remote warehouse as applicable
* Shift/organize product in the stockroom; react to sell through and make room for new product
* Manage stock levels/product ownership in back-of-house and sales floor
* Prepare and conduct regular cycle counts, as directed
* Participate in store physical inventory counts, as scheduled
* Maintain Company Loss Prevention standards
* Regularly analyze sales floor to assess replenishment needs
* Replenish sales floor/assigned zone
* React to sell through and execute visual merchandising needs.
* Support sales floor activities, as directed
* Effectively communicate information pertaining to price points, features/benefits, color and stock availability to multiple customers
* Respond to customer requests confidently; partner with sales team or Store Management, when needed
* Upkeep housekeeping standards
* Drive For Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. Is consistently one of the top performers. Very bottom line oriented. Steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
* Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Gets first hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services. Acts with customers in mind. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
* Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas. Easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions. Tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
* Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kind of people up down and sideways. Inside and outside the organization. Builds rapport. Builds constructive and effective relationships. Uses diplomacy and tact. Can diffuse even high tension situations comfortably.
* Learning on The Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems. A relentless and versatile learner. Open to change. Analyzes both successes and failures for cues to improve, experiments and will try anything to find solutions. Enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks. Quickly grasps the essence and underlying structure of anything.
* Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Seldom gives up on anything before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
* Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change. Can shift gears comfortably. Can decide to act without having the total picture. Does not get upset when things are up in the air. Doesn't have to finish things before moving on. Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Experience: 1- 3 years of previous retail experience (cashier/stock experience, sales etc.), preferably in a luxury retail service environment. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
Technical: Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet), utilize walkie talkie, understand and read... For full info follow application link.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.