We have initiated an effort to deploy S/4 HANA (ERP) to significantly reduce the size and complexity of Ford's technical footprint, refocus on differentiating capabilities, and standardize business processes. The current ERP focus is on the transformation of Finance and Direct Procurement. This job request is for a Technical Lead position that would be responsible for Informatica Finance Masterdata Management and Java language of this ERP program.
- End to End implementation of Master Data Management for SAP system
- Delivery of Integrated-ERP program for Finance
- Partner with System Integrators and Procurement Team to execute the delivery of program per schedule
- Delivery of General Ledger, Central Finance and Master Data for ERP
- Experience working with multiple teams.
- Partner with leads of all the MDM domains to produce efficient master data solutions
- Report status and escalate issues to Management
- Collaborate with Ford Business, IT & Implementation partners to successfully implement ERP per scope
Experience in raising tickets with Informatica vendor for software product or functionality issues, assisting MDM code migration
- 5+ experience in Master Data Management project implementation or support, Informatica MDM trust settings, validations, IDD, e360, SIF/BES, ActiveVOS.
- Experience in Informatica MDM match/merge, debugging Informatica MDM related configuration, data issues.
- Experience in Informatica MDM publishing, JMS, Informatica MDM Architecture and Data Flow.
- Experience in upstream and downstream integration with Informatica MDM, IDQ and API's
- Knowledge on ETL /IDQ, AutoSys, shell scripting
- Strong experience on SQL, Data Modeling
3+ experience in Java. J2EE, Springboot technology.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work in the United Kingdom and Mexico.
VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here