We have initiated an effort to deploy S/4 HANA (ERP) to significantly reduce the size and complexity of the client's technical footprint, refocus on differentiating capabilities, and standardize business processes. The current ERP focus is on the transformation of Finance and Direct Procurement. This job request is for a Technical Lead position that would be responsible for VMware Tanzu (Tanzu = Pivotal Cloud Foundry / PCF) of this ERP program.
- Systems Architect - implementing and laying down entire enterprise infrastructure
- Application Architect - designing microservices using 12 factor app methodologies
- TANZU (Tanzu = PCF / Pivotal Cloud Foundry) administration
- Cloud Solutions Architect with Tanzu TAS (formerly Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) in AWS/GCP/on-prem
- DevOps activities in an Agile development framework
- CI/CD methodologies
- Cloud Infrastructure as a services (IaaS) (GCP preferable)
- Network ingress and egress patterns
- Deployment of API's, usage of Apigee and troubleshooting API's and Apigee Proxy framework
- Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
- Data migration practices and technologies
- Ability to see big picture, identifies patterns and dependencies in very complex projects, and decomposes complex systems into their foundational elements.
- Proven ability to 'Own Working Together' with various IT and business organizations
- Excellent organizational skills
- Collaborate with Ford Business, IT & Implementation partners to successfully implement ERP per scope
5+ years of experience with developing VMware Tanzu (Tanzu = Pivotal Cloud Found ry / PCF)
Additional Information :
- HRA Test Required
- This position is a hybrid position. As of now we are meeting 4 times a month.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work in the United Kingdom and Mexico.
VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here