SAP PP/IM Consultant
Location: fully remote
Duration: 12 months with possibility of extension
Apex Systems is supporting a large automotive client in their effort to deploy SAP Production Planning (PP) and Inventory Management (IM) functionality to support Manufacturing production operations. This job request is for a SAP Functional Consultant role with expertise in ERP implementations for SAP modules, including Production Planning (PP).
- Understand the current business process across all regions / plants
- Understand the functionality of current Legacy Material requirements Planning (MRP) and associated upstream and downstream systems
- Work with various stakeholders to study transforming current process / legacy systems to Industry best standards / technology/ systems focusing on the SAP PP / MM module
- Perform Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, and Fit-Gap Analysis to understand the as-is to-be and identify key functionality / process gaps
- Recommend possible technology / process solution to address the gap
- Develop roadmap / map for transformation without impacting the operations
- Deploy SAP S4 PP across various sites globally and integrate with both legacy & other best-in-breed applications
- Coach / train the team on PP business process
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- SAP PP/DS and Variant Configuration capabilities
- Respect and empathy for team members, business partner and product customer
- Excellent at problem solving and prevention.
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Knowledge and practical experience of agile delivery
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product roadmap milestones
- Experience in deployment of SAP PP module in both greenfield / brownfield sites
- Experience in SAP PP module configuration (Discrete / Repetitive),
- Experience working in S/4HANA environment
- Experience in integrating with SIEMENS PLM / other PLM solutions / KINAXIS tools / MES systems, etc.
- Experience in Automotive / Manufacturing industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in computer science, engineering or related disciplines
- Relevant SAP Certification
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work in the United Kingdom and Mexico.
VEVRAA Federal ContractorWe request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.