Calling all Senior 3D Artists with experience in augmented reality! Our client, a full service commercial real estate firm is hiring Senior 3D Artist to join the team in a long-term freelance capacity.
This will be an onsite role in Downtown Detroit. This person will begin as soon as identified and will be ongoing at up to 40 hours a week. There is with potential to convert to full time and this person will be provided a computer.
This Senior 3D Artist will be responsible for:
- Creating and deploying deliverables for two augmented reality applications.
- Executing motion graphics projects in said applications.
- Strategizing with the team to offer suggestions, updates, and direction on assignments.
This Senior 3D Artist's required qualifications are:
- A minimum 10 years of 3D design experience.
- A strong competency in After Effects & Unreal Engine
- Experience in game development and animation.
- A portfolio showcasing architecture, real estate, building of fly-through content, virtual worlds, and gaming development.
- Strong soft skills (e.g. good verbal and written communication, time management, accountability, etc.).
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Trevor.Wood@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.