Calling all Front-End Developers with experience managing stakeholders! Our client, a full service commercial real estate firm, is hiring a Front-End Developer to join the team in a freelance capacity.
This is a hybrid freelance role that will begin as soon as the candidate is identified and will be ongoing for 20 hours per week, with potential to convert to fulltime. This person will be provided a computer.
This Front-End Developer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team by building out web pages and websites from scratch
- Responding to ad hoc development requests for site changes and other deliverables
- Communicating with stakeholders and internal staff members
- Operating independently within this role
This Front-End Developers required qualifications are:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in front-end development
- Understanding of SEO and Cyber Security best practices
- Expert working on websites built in AWS
- Ability to take a technical problem and look at it through a creative and design perspective
- Strong soft skills (e.g., good verbal and written communication, time management, accountability, etc.)
This Front-End Developers nice-to-have qualifications are:
- Experience in Salesforce, SharePoint, Builder.io, Yardi, and RentCafe
*Hybrid role (1-2 days in office)
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Trevor.Wood@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.PDN-9b205399-a2a0-4e01-9922-45122c824856