WE'RE LOOKING FOR YOU
If you're looking for a career where you can find meaning and purpose, come join our team as the Digital Video Producer!
The ideal candidate will have all or some of the following qualifications. If you don't have all of them, apply anyways and tell us about your skills and experience:
- Multi-lingual skills appreciated.
- Multi-cultural or cross-cultural experience preferred.
- 3 years of video editing experience for digital channels with a portfolio of work.
- Advanced editing skills, preferably in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Experience conceptualizing and producing videos for multichannel campaigns that drive results.
- Fluent in TikTok and Instagram Reels and understands trends, app filters, templates, and popular sounds.
- Expertise in YouTube, including YouTube Shorts.
- Experience with voiceover and direct-to-camera storytelling.
- Be willing to speak on behalf of the brand on camera and create content within your own home as needed, and outdoors.
- Proficient in social media and aware of current trends on the platforms.
- Writing and editing skills and storytelling techniques.
- Understanding of audience diversification strategies and tactics.
- Socially aware and sensitive to diverse cultures and peoples, and the social conversations surrounding these communities.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience leading in a team-based environment with internal and/or external partners.
- Experience managing a budget.
- Strong communication skills with ability to articulate ideas in a compelling manner.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in related field and a minimum 7 years' related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing client and account relationships.
- Experience implementing and managing multiple complex projects.
- Experience negotiating agreements.
WHAT WE BRING
Since 1951, TNC has been doing work you can believe in. Through grassroots action, we have grown from a small non-profit into one of the most effective and wide-reaching environmental organizations in the world. Thanks to more than 1 million members, over 400 scientists, and the dedicated efforts of our diverse staff and partners, we impact conservation around the world!
TNC offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including health care benefits, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) plan with an 8% employer match, parental leave, accrued paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, other life and work well-being benefits. Learn more about our benefits on our Culture Tab on nature.org/careers.
We're proud to offer a flexible work environment that supports of the health and well-being of the people we employ.
The starting pay range for a candidate selected for this position is generally within the range of $57,000 - 92,000 for annual base salary. This range only applies to candidates whose country of employment is the USA. Where a successful candidate's actual pay will fall within this range will be based on a variety of factors, including, for example, the candidate's location, qualifications, specific skills, and experience. Please note countries outside the USA would have a different pay range in the local currency based on the local labor market, and not tied to USA pay or ranges. Your geographic location will be confirmed during the recruitment.