This position has responsibility for support of sales and customer service activities that include customer communication, order entry and customer care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Primarily be focused on order entry process including ensuring order accuracy, documentation accrual and customer communication of order status.
- Send information to customers to support Sales and Customer Care requests.
- Work in multiple software systems to document order and customer information.
- Call customers to ensure requested information was received.
- Responsible for answering phones to back up Sales and Customer Service activities.
- Provide general support and clerical activities as required to conduct daily business.
- Complete acknowledgement process to confirm order shipment for customers.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Department Managers.
- Be able to work in a team environment and with multiple departments in the company.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent. Prefer associate degree or higher.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze and interpret the English language.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficient keystrokes using Word, Excel, and Power Point software. Ability to complete data entry in an accurate and expedient manner in (Salesforce and Epicor).
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Must possess basic math skills.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with the variety of situations and people.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Agility of the upper and lower body extremities and capable of lifting 35 pounds.
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE INTENDED TO DESCRIBE THE GENERAL NATURE AND LEVEL OF THE WORK BEING PEFORMED BY ASSOCIATES IN THIS POSITION. THEY ARE NOT TO BE CONSTRUED AS AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL JOB DUTIES TO BE PERFORMED. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED BY THE COMPANY.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER