Our growing client is adding to their team! The Senior Accountant will be responsible for assisting with the monthly close, improving internal controls and various other accounting operations. The right person for this position will need to be technically savvy, well-organized and self-motivated in prioritizing multiple initiatives, able to build relationships internally and externally, and capable of functioning effectively in a high growth, results-driven environment. For immediate and confidential consideration, please send your resume to heather.koessel@roberthalf..com
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Preparation of internal financial statements
· Preparation of monthly account reconciliations
· Assist with annual financial audit and tax audits
· Assist with the budgeting process
· Assist with preparing financial analytics and reporting
· Provide oversight to inventory process and maintain inventory account reconciliations
· Document and comply with existing accounting procedures
· Provide key insights for development and maintenance of performance dashboards, productivity metrics, and data-driven workforce analytics to support growth.
· Develop and maintain analytics to support margin analysis across our procedures that drive expenses and revenue.
· Educate peers and leaders on analytics to assist them in applying principles to decision-making.
· Assists in software and information systems selection and optimization.
· Support process improvement initiatives
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel such as pivot tables and VLOOKUPS
· Advanced knowledge of accounting and financial reporting software
· Healthcare experience preferred
· The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels and departments at the Company
· Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.