Adecco is recruiting Forklift Batcher Associates to work alongside our client in Holland, MI. These jobs are Temp to Hire opportunities with pay starting at $20.24 per hour
As a Forklift Batcher Associate, you will perform quality checks, operate forklifts and mixing recipes.
We have openings on 2nd Shift, must be able to train on 1st for the first month.
Responsibilities for Forklift Batcher Associates jobs include but are not limited to:?
· Receiving products using RF guns and unloading shipments from trucks
· Picking orders and placing items on conveyors
· Working in a team environment to efficiently package required orders
· Handling finished materials and moving packages to storage areas within the warehouse
· Operating carts, dollies, and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
What's in this for you?
· Weekly paycheck
· A warehouse environment with casual dress standards
· Competitive benefit options, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
· Bonus incentives offered for referrals
· Access to Adecco's Aspire Academy with thousands of free upskilling courses
· Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Must have a valid Driver's License
· Ability to read recipes.
Click apply to be considered for this Forklift Batcher Associates to work alongside our client in Holland, MI
Pay Details: $20.24 per hour
Benefit offerings available for our associates include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, additional voluntary benefits, EAP program, commuter benefits and a 401K plan. Our benefit offerings provide employees the flexibility to choose the type of coverage that meets their individual needs. In addition, our associates may be eligible for paid leave including Paid Sick Leave or any other paid leave required by Federal, State, or local law, as well as Holiday pay where applicable.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records subject to federal contractor requirements and/or security clearance requirements.