Entry-level Dental Assistant
At Gentle Family Dentistry of South Lyon, we put You First, offering the security and job stability that comes with working with our wonderful dental team. Our best-in-class on the job training, competitive compensation, and flexible scheduling will help you thrive in your career.
When you join our team as an Entry-Level Dental Assistant, you will have the opportunity to give back to communities and positively affect patients' lives.
Salary: $16-19 hour Schedule: Monday - Friday staggered hours.
At Gentle Family Dentistry of South Lyon, we put You First.
- Paid training to become radiology certified and OHSA & HIPPA certified.
- Paid time off and holidays
- 401(k) savings plan
- Career development and growth opportunities to support you at every stage of your career.
- Team Bonding
How You'll Make a Difference “As an Entry-level Dental Assistant”, you will help support the clinical needs of the practice's patients and doctors. You will have the support and training you need to help you be successful, no matter your level of expertise.
We are committed to promoting from within to allow you to expand your career and your life. You can help make a difference in your community one smile at a time.
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Supports patient charting
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
- Collaborate with other members of the dental team to provide exceptional patient care
- You will provide chairside assistance to the dentist during various dental procedures and assist with room preparation, instrument sterilization, and patient engagement
- Welcome patients into the treatment area and make them feel comfortable
- Prep sterilized equipment and make it available to the dentist for exams and procedures
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations and office policies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with patients of all ages and backgrounds
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- High school diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate has an enthusiasm for personal growth, is eminently teachable, Reliable and consistent
- Computer literacy is important as we move towards a paperless office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to provide high-quality patient care and enjoys working with a close team of peers
Gentle Family Dentistry of South Lyon is proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers and welcomes everyone to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.