The Marketing & Volunteer Administrator is responsible for and/or oversees public relations, marketing, and promotions for the Frauenthal Center. The candidate must exhibit regular, open, and honest communication focused on the smooth and efficient operation of promotional, marketing, and social media campaigns. Additionally, the Marketing & Volunteer Administrator has a variety of duties related to front-of-house operations, including management of volunteers and arrangement of hospitality for Presenting Series shows.
This position is full time, with a competitive benefits package including remote work on Mondays; half-day Fridays during the summer; health, vision, and dental insurance; competitive paid time off; and a culture of leaning and growth with opportunities for professional development. The wage range is $16 - $19 per hour based on experience.
Diversity and inclusion are important values of the Frauenthal Center, and we are committed to striving for a diverse workforce, made up of staff that represents the community we serve.
- Collaborate regularly with the Executive Director to ensure a clear and accurate interpretation of the organization’s vision and direction.
- Shape public perception of the Frauenthal Center through execution of brand identity through print communications, publications, electronic media, media relations, public events and physical spaces.
- Create digital signage used throughout building and coordinate digital marquee and window lobby board signage placements.
- Utilize Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms to activate the online community and develop new audiences, scheduling posts and attending to messages and comments.
- Add all venue events to website, Facebook, and CVB calendars.
- Create and send e-newsletters.
- Maintain and make regular updates to the Frauenthal Center website.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for each Presenting Series offering.
- Work with rental clients to fulfill complementary marketing package items and carry out additional add-on marketing purchases as requested.
- Coordinate hard marquee rentals, including client contracting and staff scheduling.
- Collaborate with Executive Director on sponsorship and partnership offerings.
- Coordinate with graphic designers as necessary for larger projects such as season brochure.
- Arrange hospitality needs for FC Presenting shows.
- Serve as main point of contact for volunteers, updating mailing list and Sign Up Genius lists as needed.
- Create monthly sign-ups for volunteers and distribute postcards.
- Respond to volunteer inquiries on website as they are submitted and coordinate volunteer training sessions.
- Place orders for volunteer and staff name badges.
- Record volunteer hours for every event. Input hours into internal spreadsheet as well as Momentus. Fill out vouchers as needed.
- Record RSVP volunteer hours each month and serve as FC representative for United Way/RSVP.
- Help plan and host 3 volunteer appreciation events per year.
- Maintain and schedule tour requests.
- Give tours to prospective rental clients in absence of Associate Director.
- Help with Presenting Season scouting and programming.
- Input concessions and bar totals into Momentus for each event.