Sorry, this job is not active!
Product Designer Consultant/Expert
Job Code Number
V2Soft (www.v2soft.com) is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our customer’s true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we serve.
Our Senior UX Interaction Designers are experts in creating beautiful, usable solutions based on unbiased user research. They are at the forefront of setting strategic design direction for our financial suite of products and championing the voice of the user throughout our organization.
- Designs lean, iterative, and development-ready solutions that can scale for the future, but understands the technology constraints of the now.
- Thinks deeply about the user experience balanced with business goals to inform their designs.
- Leads the product team (Product Owner, Project Manager, Software Engineers) through the user-centered design process with collaborative workshops for discovery and ideation.
- Applies user research insights to drive product design and strategy, and help your team understand why and how to build better experiences.
- Plans and executes user research in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and shares findings broadly across the organization.
- Craft beautiful and usable designs for digital products by applying your domain expertise, deep research findings, and collaborating with peers across the product organization.
- Conduct user research and experiments from planning to synthesis. Play an active role in advocating for a Human-Centered Design process and creating a collaborative environment.
- Engage and inspire the product organization about our customers' experiences through powerful story-telling of the human-centered design process, research insights, and customer journeys.
- Lead as a ‘player/coach' – owning UX design and mentoring less experienced designers.
- 4+ years of experience as a UX/Interaction/Product Designer working across a breadth of digital media.
- 2+ years of experience leading the human-centered design process with highly collaborative, multidisciplinary teams.
- 6+ years of experience as a UX or Interaction Designer
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
- Master’s in user experience, human-computer interaction, interaction design, service design, graphic design, or digital design related-degree.
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.
300 Enterprise Court
Address Line 2: