Works in maintenance department to repair all plant equipment including preventative maintenance, problem solving, troubleshooting, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plumbing, and carpentry. This is an evening 12-hour Pitman Schedule position.
- Performs repairs to minimize downtime and assure continuous production operations
- Analyzes, evaluates, and determines the cause of equipment failures
- Requisitions parts, tools, and supplies required for plant maintenance operations
- Maintains an inventory of parts necessary to make quick minor repairs
- Keeps records and logs of all maintenance work
- Assists and trains other technicians as needed in proper maintenance procedures and techniques
- Performs preventative maintenance on, services, inspects, lubricates, and cleans all equipment and machinery
- Tidy workspace after completion of maintenance activities
- Assists management in assuring compliance of all established company and corporate policies, procedures, and governmental regulations pertaining to plant safety, environmental issues, and quality
- Assists the site manager in complying with environmental standards for waste disposal
- Performs other duties as assignedCompetitive starting pay with steady increases. Employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance after 30 days of employment and 401k with match after 6 months. We also offer a generous paid time off program.