Provides general office support and directs communications
- Receives and routes a high volume of calls through the switchboard and supplies information to callers and relays messages.
- Maintains the office supply inventory at an appropriate level and orders additional supplies as needed.
- Assists with faxing and copying as needed
- Sorts, distributes and manages all incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
- Special projects and overflow work as needed
- Assist with travel arrangements and hotel accommodations as requested
- Request postage as needed and maintains the updating process of postage machine
- Orders supplies for kitchen and bathrooms and maintains an orderly kitchen
- Meets and addresses visitors, ascertains nature of business, directs accordingly
- Provides assistance to office manager as requested
- Knowledge of general office practices and techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, employees and visitors.
- Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information.
Disclaimer: This description is designed to indicate the general nature and level of work for this position. It is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be periodically assigned.