This is a benefit-eligible position, plus:
Team members working in this role will need to display the flexibility to work in two or more work locations and in two or more department roles as assigned by leadership. Department roles included in this job description are Environmental Services Tech Associate and Nutrition Services Tech Associate
Butterworth Hospital and Blodget Hospital
Schedule: Variable days, Part Time days, 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Every other weekend,
Performs a variety of routine tasks within different Department: Nutrition Services, Environmental Services, Patient Transport, and Supply Chain Material Coord.
* Environmental Services Tech Associate- Cleans and disinfects assigned work area according to department procedures. Removes medical waste, trash, and linen. Performs the interim and restorative maintenance of the health system's hard floor, carpets, and upholstery according to procedures.
* Nutrition Services Tech Associate- Performs a variety of routine tasks in the Nutrition Services department using established practices and procedures.
* Patient Transport- Transports all patient populations to and from examinations and treatments. Performs general errands and other routine duties including cleaning equipment, securing supplies, and other tasks as required. Acts as a team member in the delivery of quality patient care. Adheres to unit procedures wherever transport services are rendered.
* Supply Chain Material Coord Associate- Performs a variety of duties involved in equipment, materials, linens, and supplies for an assigned area.
Tasks may include inventory, inventory selection, stocking, receiving, delivering and other similar functions to ensure supplies and materials are readily available at various locations. Utilizes computer-based inventory management system to perform daily functions. Works closely with other team members from supply chain and other staff throughout the system to provide exceptional care for our customers.
* Shifts and start-time varies.
Primary LocationSITE - Butterworth Hospital - 100 Michigan St - Grand Rapids
Department NameSupport Services Resource Pool - GR
Employment TypePart time
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours20
Hours of Work7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Weekend FrequencyEvery other weekend
CURRENT COREWELL HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS - Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Corewell Health team members only.
Corewell Health is committed to providing a safe environment for our team members, patients, visitors, and community. We require a drug-free workplace and require team members to comply with the MMR, Varicella, Tdap, and Influenza vaccine requirement if in an on-site or hybrid workplace category. We are committed to supporting prospective team members who require reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process, to perform the essential functions of a job, or to enjoy equal benefits and privileges of employment due to a disability, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief.
Corewell Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
An interconnected, collaborative culture where all are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work, is vital to the health of our organization. As a health system, we advocate for equity as we care for our patients, our communities, and each other. From workshops that develop cultural intelligence, to our inclusion resource groups for people to find community and empowerment at work, we are dedicated to ongoing resources that advance our values of diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. We invite those that share in our commitment to join our team.
You may request assistance in completing the application process by calling 616.486.7447.
Beaumont Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.