The Salvation Army Mission:
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
Process donated goods in the back room of a store or the warehouse. Follow all procedures as set out by The Salvation Army in the handling and processing of these goods. Provide excellent customer service to our shoppers and donors. Maintaining a clean and well-organized work and shopping experience.
Handling each transaction with accuracy.
- Sort, tag, and price merchandise as instructed.
- Track production numbers and reports in the assigned location.
- Moves priced merchandise to the floor for display and stocking or to the designated shipping location in the warehouse.
- Assists donors with donations, Completes donation receipts, collects donor information, and tracks donors.
- Power sorting donations into the correct bins.
- Receives ARC Center Trucks and assists to load, unload and move products to the correct departments.
- Maintain clean work and storage spaces.
- Follows all Salvation Army policies regarding the sale of merchandise.
- Assist in keeping the floor stocked and putting new merchandise out as assigned.
-Work to meet the production goals for the store each day as needed.
- Must be available for a flexible schedule.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The Salvation Army is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified job applicants, job candidates, and employees with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act. EEO is the Law.