Are you passionate about building therapists’ skills and helping change the lives of families and children in the community? MiSide is looking for a dedicated and courageous leader with strong mental health clinical training to supervise and lead a team of therapists in implementing Multisystemic Therapy (MST) in Detroit, MI.
For more information on Multisystemic Therapy, please watch this video: How Does MST Work? You can also visit MST's website: www.mstservices.com
The Supervisor is responsible for clinical and administrative supervision for the Multisystemic team therapists. Responsible for adherence to the Multisystemic Therapy principles and process. Collaborate with internal stakeholders and community teams in support of client cases. Actively collaborate with MST Consultant regarding program implementation. Coordinate with internal supervisory staff to provide on-call support to therapists implementing Multisystemic Therapy.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in Psychology or Social Work
- Three years professional experience in mental health/human services with a focus on child and family therapy
- One year of supervisory experience
- An active State of Michigan professional license (LP, LLP, LMSW, LLMSW)
- Must Maintain 24 Hour-Child Specific Training hours Annually for CMHP Credentialing
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and have access to a private vehicle for day-to-day job performance
$58,000 to $66,000 (Full-Time/Non-Union)
Full benefits package available, including: Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, Paid Time Off, 11 Paid Holidays, 403B employer matching, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Life & Accidental Death Insurance, and Voluntary Accident & Critical Illness Insurance.
MiSide is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status.