We are now accepting applications for a Unit Manager RN to join our team!
Can You Answer Yes to the Following Questions? If So, Apply Today!
- Are you a Registered Nurse looking for supervisory experience and growth?
- Do you feel you have hit a road block with career advancement opportunities and want to join a leading long-term care provider in Michigan?
- Are you feeling burnt out in your current job due to the pandemic?
- Do you have the desire to establish a bond with your patients instead of experiencing constant turnover?
- Are you tired of working the floor?
- Do you want to utilize your clinical leadership skills to help develop our next generations of nurses and CNAs?
Responsible for directing the entire operation of a nursing unit in a long-term care healthcare facility
- Performs General Management Functions such as hiring, disciplining and evaluating employees
- Plans and facilitates meetings and committees to address resident care issues for the unit
- Manages area of responsibility with the goal of achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care possible.
- Participates in developing, implementing and evaluating programs that promote the recruitment, retention, development and continuing education of nursing staff members.
- Contacts physicians as necessary and ensures physicians interventions are timely and appropriate
- Reviews staffing patterns and census of nursing units, and reassigns personnel when necessary to ensure staffing meets resident needs and budgetary controls.
- Monitors the clinical operations of the unit and resident’s conditions and ensures that appropriate and quality care is administered.
- Obtains medications, supplies and medical records needed to provide safe, efficient and therapeutic care to residents on a continuing basis.
- Assists in the orientation of new personnel, monitors their skills and guides and observes staff that may need assistance with procedures.
- Participates in facility “QA” program
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Skilled in motivation of staff and leadership.
- Skilled in work assessment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of state and federal requirements for accreditation and certification.
- Possesses basic computer skills
- Ability to work with a culturally diverse resident and employee population.
TEXT: UM LAN to (833) 383-6754 to Apply
Thank you for considering a career with us!
We can’t wait to meet you