Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) LEADING MARKET WAGES
Starting at $ 20.70-$24.70 per Hour
Are you looking for a rewarding career and a stable company to call home? MediLodge of Lansing not only offers you leading market wages, but a rewarding experience to work with other warm-hearted team members who will support and guide you along your career path. At the end of each day, your professional success and personal fulfilment will be your reward for making a difference in the lives of our residents.
Why Choose MediLodge? No matter where you reside or consider relocating to, we are the largest provider of skilled nursing long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services with 50 centers located throughout Michigan.
While you contribute to the compassionate care for our residents, we strive to provide support and training for you to achieve your career goals. MediLodge offers U.S. Department of Labor approved apprenticeship programs to prepare non-certified staff to become CNAs and mentor nurses along their clinical career path to become Unit Managers, Assistant Directors of Nursing, and Directors of Nursing.
Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
- Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident needs.
- Assists residents with grooming, oral hygiene, bathing, hair, and incontinence care.
- Obtains food trays and assists residents with feeding.
- Assists residents with range of motion exercises, and movement to wheelchair or activity areas.
- Assists resident with turning and positioning in bed.
- Assists resident with ambulation for short distance in facility.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Documentation on flow sheets as directed.
- Attends interdisciplinary meetings as needed to provide input into selected resident’s plans of care.
- Documents restorative services provided following facility policies and procedures.
- Reports to Charge Nurse or designee on progress/lack of progess in achieving restorative goals.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and facility staff.
Achieve your success with us! Apply Today!
TEXT: CNA LANS to (833) 383-6754 to Apply