We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The ground breakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthening the company.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
The Maintenance Supervisor role contributes to the success of the plant by providing maintenance leadership for a plant operation. Responsibilities include cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service, and safety for an entire business unit on shift. In this role, you will lead a team of frontline employees within the maintenance department (mechanics/technicians).
* Ensure equipment reliability to maximize production line productivity
* Deploy strategies in reliability that build maintenance and technician capabilities
* Implement process improvements to drive package and flavor changeover efficiency
* Utilize visual factory concepts to improve asset utilization and plant performance
* Track standard manufacturing and warehouse metrics and prioritize plant maintenance opportunities
* Ensure proper utilization of Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Develop a team to handle day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
* Deliver effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
* Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
* Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly personnel
* Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
* Administer policies and procedures
* Regular and predictable attendance at the work site
* Prioritize work requests
* This role requires regular presence on the plant floor, lifting up to 40 lbs occasionally, may operate forklift and manufacturing equipment occasionally and occasional work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
* This role will require off-shift and some weekend work
* Some travel (less than 5%)
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
* Lean Six Sigma experience preferred, demonstrated by successful completion of a major improvement project
* 5+ years of operations maintenance experience must; 2+ years of supervisory experience preferred
* Mechanical experience maintaining equipment
* Understanding of PLC programming and electrical controls must
* Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
* Shown ability to excel in a results-oriented, challenging environment
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
* Effective mentoring, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
* This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Safe driving record strongly preferred.
* Working shift: 2pm-11pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.