SAS in Walmart - Retail Supervisor
US-MI-Detroit | US-OH-Columbus
Primary Posting Location : City
Primary Posting Location : State/Province
Primary Posting Location : Postal Code
Position Type (Portal Searching)
Category (Portal Searching)
Field Operations/Field Management
Full-Time Retail Supervisor
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses!Our Retail Merchandising Team isseeking a competitive and ambitious Supervisor with proven experience managing and motivating associates, increasing sales, and merchandising. The Retail Supervisor is responsible for achieving and maintaining all client and customer standards by overseeing and directing activities of associates within assigned territories. The ideal candidate works closely with Business Development Managers, Brands, Retail Managers, and other retail personnel to ensure business objectives are met.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider, and build your career working with amazing people earning competitive pay! Apply today!
What We Offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Training and Skills Development workshops
- Generous Paid Time-Off
What You'll Do:
- Manage and direct retail associates, conduct store audits, execute and complete all retail projects.
- Maintain Client objectives by ensuring product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- Establish and maintain client relationships including work appointments.
- Consistently monitor and actively regulate expenses with regard to position and team budget standards.
- Accurate and timely communication, administrative, and coaching duties with direct reports.
- Associate's Degree Preferred.
- 4 years of applicable retail experience, including 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to accurately complete multiple duties with frequent changes and competing deadlines.
- Basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency.
The Companyis one of North America's leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods.The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Retail Supervisor (RS) is responsible for achieving and maintaining all Client and Customer standards by overseeing and directing activities of Retail Sales Representatives and Merchandisers within an assigned territory. This person works closely with Business Development Managers, Clients, Store Managers, and various retail personnel to ensure retail business objectives are met.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Development: will work on the achievement of in-store retail excellence goals by building goodwill with the trade and Clients, timely new item retail placement, and ensure completion of all retail projects.
- Client Audits: will work on the achievement of Client goals and objectives by effectively managing and directing retail personnel, conducting store audits, and executing all retail projects.
- Will increase brand representation and effectiveness through establishing and maintaining trade and Client relationships and by conducting Client work with appointments.
- Sales and Merchandising: will maintain Client objectives by ensuring product(s) are fully stocked, correctly signed, properly faced, and set to schematics.
- New Items: will work on the achievement of business objectives through
placement of new items in all authorized stores.
- Shelf Standards and Conditions: will authorize items to meet Client shelf
- Call Coverage; oversee call coverage through scheduling merchandisers and
- Budget and Expense Control: Budgeting and expense control with the goal of
coming in under budget and having excellent control of expenses.
- Administration/Reporting: will complete accurate and timely paperwork and
reports, recaps, itineraries, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources
May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are essential duties and function of this job
- Travel up to 30 %
Education Level:(Required):Associate's Degreeor equivalent work experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- 4 years of applicable experience
- 2+ years supervisory experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized,... For full info follow application link.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.