Suburban Subaru of Troy- Service Advisor
Do you want more than a job, but a career? How would you like to work for the #1 largest dealership group in the entire country? How about industry leading benefits for you and your family that smaller groups may not offer?
If this all sounds great and you are reliable, motivated, and accountable, then apply now and jumpstart your career in Automotive industry working with the best! Are you reliable, driven, career oriented and customer service expert? Do you have what it takes to be a MVP for a winning team of over 380 dealerships worldwide!
If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a company that can offer you more, come join our amazing team! We are focused on delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly, and having fun!
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining vehicle performance problems and service requests; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer records.
- Serve as the communicator and liaison between the customer and technician; ensuring the customer’s needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO), obtaining approval signatures and entering RO into service database system.
- Communicate additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection.
- Administer the manufacturer warranty for qualifying vehicle repairs.
- Keeping customer informed of service specials, completion times and service expenses.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.