It's a great time to join AAA The Auto Club Group!
JOIN THE TEAM COMMITTED TO DRIVING YOUR CAREER FORWARD
Why Choose a Career with the AAA The Auto Club Group (ACG)
* Established brand that has been around for over 100 years. Our members know and trust us!
* Branch offices present a unique dynamic for selling
o Walk-in traffic also provides the chance for selling opportunities daily
o Field Agents receive 100% backing from one of America's most trusted brands to include paid training
* LEADS, LEADS, LEADS - company provided leads as well as the opportunity to sell to the existing membership base
* Offices house travel, membership, and life sales staff
Excellent opportunities to build a career path:
Pursue corporate leadership roles in the Distribution channel or elsewhere in the organization, such as:
* Field Sales Leadership
* Learning & Development
* Pricing & Product Development
A DAY IN THE LIFE of a Field Insurance Sales Agent Trainees
The Auto Club Group is seeking prospective Field Insurance Sales Agent Trainees. This position is for employees in training to become a Field Sales Agent who have not yet attained the required state Property & Casualty Insurance license or who do not have sufficient prior experience selling Property & Casualty Insurance products.
This position is responsible for learning various company guidelines, systems and processes to become an effective Insurance Agent. While this position is primarily P&C insurance sales, the position also requires the ability to sell other products such as; Membership, Life Insurance and Financial products.
* Uses sales techniques and strong product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales, retain existing insureds, and grow our overall insurance book of business
* Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale and/or retain the insured
* Work to meet or exceed targets as defined in the sales incentive plan and as assigned by the Insurance Agent's manager
* Conduct insurance review for clients to identify a range of suitable products
* Use provided tools and applicable underwriting guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies
* Engage in market-based interactions, at business establishments and other convenient locations, to solicit new business, create and expand business networks and build rapport critical to establishing customer satisfaction, loyalty and affinity to the AAA brand
* Respond to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance, membership and financial products
What it's like to work for The Auto Club Group:
* Serve our members by making their satisfaction our highest priority
* Do what's right by sustaining an open, honest and ethical work environment
* Lead in everything we do by offering best-in-class products, benefits and services
* ACG values our employees by seeking the best talent, rewarding high performance and holding ourselves accountable
HOW WE REWARD OUR EMPLOYEES
Field Sales Agent Trainees are paid an hourly rate of $18.75 plus limited commission opportunities while pursuing insurance licenses. Once fully licensed, Field Sales Agents are guaranteed an annual rate of $37,050 plus commissions on sales between 5% - 20%.
ACG offers excellent and comprehensive benefits packages:
* Medical, dental and vision benefits
* 401k Match
* Paid parental leave and adoption assistance
* Paid Time Off (PTO), company paid holidays, CEO days, and floating holidays
* Paid volunteer day annually
* Tuition assistance program, professional certification reimbursement program and other professional development opportunities
* AAA Membership
* Discounts, perks, and rewards and much more
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO
* Successfully attain the appropriate State Property and Casualty General Lines or Personal Lines Insurance License and appropriate State Life Insurance Sales license and appointments within 90 days of start date.
* Obtain Health and Accident licenses and appointments where applicable as deemed necessary and within a time frame established by the Business Unit.
* Valid driver's license - with satisfactory MVR
* High School diploma or equivalent
* 1+ year(s) of sales or customer service experience
Successful candidates will possess:
* Strong sales skills with a history of effectively developing, tracking, following up on and closing leads
* Advanced consultative selling techniques utilizing thorough product knowledge
* Strong phone sales and prospecting skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with strong customer focus
* Ambition, motivation and drive
* Knowledge of desktop systems including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office software applications
* Excellent listening skills and ability to understand customer needs
This is an in-office position. Employees will service ACG members in-person and are based... For full info follow application link.
As an equal opportunity employer, ACG is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices,
including but not limited to: selection, hiring, assignment, re-assignment, promotion, transfer, compensation,
evaluation, benefits, training and development, discipline and termination. The company prohibits discrimination,
harassment, and retaliation in employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
preference/orientation, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, age, disability or
handicap, citizenship status, service member status, genetic information, or any other category protected by
federal, state, or local law. Violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action including termination of