MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic service-oriented individual with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? The Housekeeper role may be a great fit for you. Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- A positive employee culture
- Employee recognition program
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Housekeeper will ensure that the facility is clean and sanitized for all while contributing to team efforts and professionally interacting with residents, visitors, and team members.
- Perform floor care, including stripping, waxing, buffing, vacuuming, steaming, mopping, and sweeping in assigned areas, resident rooms, bathrooms, utility closets, common area, workstations, medication rooms, and offices.
- Dust horizontal surfaces and fill soap and paper towel dispensers daily
- Collect and transport trash and contaminated waste to main collection receptacles.
- Follow daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules.
- Follow Infection Control procedures and standard precautions for cleaning isolation rooms.
- Assist with cleanup of blood spills and bodily fluids in conjunction with licensed nurse direction.
- Clean and organize resident rooms and bathrooms.
- Document room cleans and deep cleans upon completion and more.
What you need:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Previous housekeeping experience in industrial or commercial setting preferred
- A can do / will do attitude
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.