Position: Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
FTE: FT, Exempt
Department/Location: Psychiatrist Services Department
Wage Range: $63,102.73 - $83,647.81 annual salary (Commensurate with Experience). Comprehensive benefits package
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Network180 employees make a difference in people’s lives every day, making our community a better place to live. We are the behavioral health community organization responsible for the delivery of mental health, substance abuse treatment coordination, and developmental disabilities services for Kent County. We need individuals who are passionate about making a difference by helping others.
We are seeking a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst to examine and provide remedial services for adults requiring behavioral interventions to improve a person’s ability to perform daily activities.
This position is Monday to Friday serving clients in Kent County (Grand Rapids and surrounding areas). A flexible hybrid working arrangement is available for this position. The employee may perform work from a home office or work site during regular business hours.
Network180 has made the safety of our employees a priority. We provide Personal Protection Equipment to our employees and thorough safety and cleaning protocols are in place. Job interviews are being conducted either virtually or in-person.
- Certification as a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Licensed (or eligible to be) a Behavior Analyst (LBA) in Michigan.
- One-year full time experience working with adults and children with developmental disabilities
- Thorough working knowledge of professional ethics and standards of practice.
- Effectively relate and interact with individuals who are non-verbal or have limited verbal communication skills and understands how behaviors are sometimes used to communicate feelings and/or undiagnosed medical conditions or pain.
- Computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets, email, database management, and data entry skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated time management skills.
- Completed 8 hours of BACB initial supervision training.
- Lived experiences with mental illness/developmental disabilities/substance use disorders valued.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed on the job description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
For a detailed job description and responsibilities please see pdf document attached to this posting. Applications are accepted until the position is filled. Network180 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Network180 participates on E-Verify.
Network180 is a drug and alcohol-free workplace, which includes the prohibition of medical and recreational marijuana use. Successful completion of a drug screen is part of our background check process.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Assistance with the application process may be requested through the Human Resources Department at 616 336-3909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.