Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) LEADING MARKET WAGES
Starting at $36.20-$46.95 per Hour
Are you looking for a rewarding career and a stable company to call home? MediLodge of Campus Area not only offers you leading market wages, but a rewarding experience to work with other warm-hearted team members who will support and guide you along your career path. At the end of each day, your professional success and personal fulfilment will be your reward for making a difference in the lives of our residents.
Why Choose MediLodge? No matter where you reside or consider relocating to, we are the largest provider of skilled nursing long-term care and short-term rehabilitation services with 50 centers located throughout Michigan.
While you contribute to the compassionate care for our residents, we strive to provide support and training for you to achieve your career goals. MediLodge offers U.S. Department of Labor approved apprenticeship programs to prepare non-certified staff to become CNAs and mentor nurses along their clinical career path to become Unit Managers, Assistant Directors of Nursing, and Directors of Nursing.
Coordinates and provides nursing care for skilled nursing facility residents and provides supervision and guidance to clinical staff members. Scope of work may be modified by state specific rules under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Documents the resident’s condition and nursing needs.
- Accurately and promptly implements physicians’ orders.
- Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the resident’s needs and the person’s capabilities and qualifications.
- Supervises, directs and evaluates junior staff members and CNAs.
- Administers medications and performs treatments for assigned residents, and documents that treatment as required by Company, and local, state and federal rules and regulations.
- Participates in orientation and in-service training for personnel.
- Assists physicians with special tests and procedures within the scope of state specified Nursing Practice Act.
- Ensures that supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner.
- Reports and records pertinent observations and reactions regarding residents.
- Coordinates nursing care of residents when scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments in residents.
- Interviews applicants and recommends hires. Participates in counseling, disciplinary action and termination of staff, to extent permitted by state practice act.
- Supervises nursing unit, which includes scheduling and directing the nursing staff to extent permitted by state practice act.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Promotes interpersonal relationships and develops staff morale
- Assures that inventory and supplies are maintained on the unit and communicates need for housekeeping, maintenance or dietary assistance.
- Skilled in directing and motivating the workforce.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and their family members, and at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergency situations.
- Knowledge of training techniques for clinical staff.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Achieve your success with us! Apply Today!
TEXT: LPN CAMP to (833) 383-6754 to Apply