Secretary - Temporary/Part-Time
- $15.00/ Hour
- This part-time, temporary position allows for a maximum of 1,000 hours per calendar year. It does not include any benefits.
- Performs moderately complex clerical duties and responsibilities requiring knowledge of department's rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Types a variety of letters, memos, charts, forms and reports from rough drafts and/or recorded dictation.
- Prepares and maintains departmental files and records.
- Receives phone and other types of contact with the public; provides appropriate assistance and information.
- Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based on the department assigned.
- This description is intended to illustrate the type and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. It may not be a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent and a minimum of six months to one year of clerical/ secretarial work experience.