Cook - Temporary/Part-Time
- $14.24/ Hour
- This part-time, temporary position allows for a maximum of 1,000 hours per calendar year. It does not include any benefits.
- The temporary cook works as an on-call, temporary employee to fill scheduled or emergency vacancies within the facility Food Service Department.
- Responsible for preparing and serving palatable meals according to recipes and the established menus.
- This description is intended to illustrate the type and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this job. It may not be a comprehensive list of all duties and responsibilities required by a person so classified.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of the eighth grade is required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Previous experience in commercial or institutional food preparation is preferred.