Eagle Creek Homes operating year-round is seeking Leaders and Framing Specialist for our high-end residential home market! Eagle Creek Homes is a premiere, custom homebuilding company based in Byron Center and our homesites are all across West Michigan. Our motivated and high performing team members are trusted to achieve quality and timely results for the client. With over 20 years of experience, we believe our growth has a lot to do with living out our Core Values: Our Customers are blessings, not burdens, We don't settle for status quo, Always do the right thing! Defend the bottom line, Protect the brand – both quality and integrity!
- Prepare/assist with the layout of the project
- Frame interior and exterior walls/install door frames.
- Work with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors.
- Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code and specifications.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Basic knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings.
- Ability to travel to and from job site as required
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least 2 years of commercial framing experience.
- Proficient use of basic carpentry tools & equipment.
- Attention to detail and accurate measurements.
- Preferred ability to read drawings and blueprints.
- Communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Great attitude
- Quick Learner
- Works great as a team.
- Ability to understand, follow and transmit verbal instructions in English
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance
What we offer:
- Competitive wages
- Health benefits with employer contribution
- Dental & Vision
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- High School Diploma / GED
ECH is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.