Great Lakes Die Cast is a long-standing member of the aluminum die cast industry in West Michigan and is undergoing a major transformation into a fast growing company.
We are looking for talented people who can thrive in an analytical, action-oriented, fast-paced, informal culture focused on performance and teamwork.
We are currently accepting applications and resumes for Die Cast/ Trim Operators for
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in working in manufacturing
- Experience in operating die cast machines and trim presses to produce quality castings
- Ability to assist with set up of machines as assigned
- Able to follow established procedures for each machining operation
- Ability to conduct hourly quality checks and accurately complete documentation
- Ability to identify casting defects and determine quality of the casting
- Maintain output and quality standards
Great Lakes Die Cast offers a comprehensive benefit package including Health, Dental, 401(k) and an incentive pay plan.
Cover letters and resumes can be emailed to HR@gldiecast.com or faxed to (231) 728-8855