Great Lakes Die Cast is a long-standing member of the aluminum die cast industry in West Michigan and is undergoing a major transformation into a fast growing company.
We are looking for talented people who can thrive in an analytical, action-oriented, fast-paced, informal culture focused on performance and teamwork.
We are currently accepting applications and resumes for openings in our Machining/ Secondary Operations Department for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience in working in manufacturing
- Experience in operating various machines within the department
- Ability to assist with set up of machines as assigned
- Able to follow established procedures for each machining operation
- Ability to use measuring tools to insure accuracy in the operation
- Ability to identify casting defects and determine quality of the casting
- Assembly procedures
- Experience in polishing castings of various shapes and sizes
- Ability to properly complete paperwork
Great Lakes Die Cast offers a comprehensive benefit package including Health, Dental, 401(k) and an incentive pay plan.
Cover letters and resumes can be emailed to HR@gldiecast.com or faxed to (231) 728-8855