As our civil engineering Project Manager, you will lead small teams of engineers who strengthen communities through infrastructure improvements. Every day, you will positively impact the communities in which we live and work, manage a wide range of civil engineering projects, and maintain client relationships.
To thrive in this job, you must be a motivated, personable, professional Civil Engineer who is ready to lead. Your ability to meet deadlines and communicate effectively is essential.
Eng., Inc. is an award-winning Civil Engineering and Surveying firm working primarily for Michigan municipalities on projects including streets, water and sewer infrastructure, sidewalks, pathways, and parking lots, and Drain and Water Resources Commissioners on storm water management and complex water resources projects, having received multiple MACDC awards. We offer varied opportunities for experience, growth, professional development, leadership, and ownership in a flexible team-based culture. Our competitive benefits package includes medical, life, short term and long-term disability insurances, HSA accounts, 401(k) plan, bonus structure, as well as, paid time off for holidays, vacation and sick time.
In a typical day, you might…
- Ensure projects are completed to a high standard within project timelines.
- Analyze alternatives to present clients with the best options.
- Manage municipal, County Drain, site development, roadway/pathway, and water distribution projects from scoping phase through construction phase.
- Train new engineers in all aspects of the industry.
- Grow your expertise in an area of your interests while continuing to round-out your engineering knowledge and management capabilities.
- Use AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Work as part of a team and independently.
- Experience new challenges and concepts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States immediately will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability.