AIMS Advantage is rapidly growing and we are looking for Quality Assurance Technicians to fill immediate positions on 2nd and 3rd shift. These are full-time temporary-to-permanent positions with an excellent benefit package upon hire. These positions are located in Walker, MI. Weekly pay, benefits, and great working conditions are just a couple of the many ADVANTAGES you should expect when working with us!
2nd shift - 2:30pm - 10:30pm
3rd shift - 10:30pm - 6:30am
- Perform quality inspections on incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products
- Conduct visual inspections to identify any defects or non-conformities
- Follow established quality control procedures and document all inspection results
- Collaborate with production teams to address any quality issues and implement corrective actions
- Assist in the development and improvement of quality systems and processes
- Analyze data and generate reports on quality performance
- Previous experience in quality assurance or quality control role within food manufacturing
- Strong attention to detail and ability to spot defects or non-conformities
- Knowledge of quality management principles and practices
- Proficient in using computer software for data analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams
In this role as a Quality Assurance Technician, you will play a crucial part in ensuring the highest level of product quality. You will be responsible for conducting inspections, analyzing data, and collaborating with production teams to maintain and improve quality standards. If you have a keen eye for detail, strong analytical skills, and a passion for maintaining high-quality standards, we encourage you to apply.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities that are required of the employee of this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.