We are looking for an experienced Cost Estimator that has knowledge of quoting entire body in white tooling systems. Experience working with a tier one automotive supplier.
- Quote systems based on supplied process from engineering.
- Prepare cycle time analysis, conceptual drawings, sequence of operations, and technical descriptions of machine stations and major system components.
- Set estimated margins on all jobs
- Estimates costs of new equipment or capital investment necessary for production.
- Work with project management to negotiate changes and costs on projects, negotiates these changes with customers; when required.
- Review sketches, engineering data or other RFQ information so as to determine the items to be quoted.
- Work in a team-based environment and be able to interact professionally with all employees and customers.
- Willingness to assist within other areas of the company in regards to component quoting and line processing.
- Other functions as assigned by management
- Minimum four (4) years’ progressive experience in cost estimating
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience within relevant industry (automotive)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and ability to interpret engineering layouts and data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze financial data to estimate costs.
- Experience in Processing
- Experience quoting entire BIW tooling assembly systems preferred.
Santanna Tool & Design, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against a qualified candidate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, and veteran status or/any other category protected by law.