You will be responsible for the set-up, and machining of a variety of parts. The successful candidate will be self-independent, and able to finish jobs without the need for supervision. Upon arrival into the shop you will be expected to power your machine on and prepare it for the work day. You will be expected to machine the parts complete, to the Job print or provided data.
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of CNC mill operation, set-up and program editing experience. We will also look closely for the following –
- 3 & 5 axis machining experience
- Ability to do own set-ups
- Vertical milling experience
- Experience with Fidia, Fanuc and Heidenhain controllers
- JOBS Machines is a plus
- Must have their own tools. (Mic's, calipers, indicator etc.)
- Work in accordance with all company policies and procedures
- Work safely with regards to self and co-workers.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment and do minor machine maintenance.
- Pays close attention to detail
PEMM is offering a competitive hourly wage dependent upon experience and capabilities.